Sunday, March 8, 2009

THIS BLOG IS ABOUT YOU!!!

HOMELESS WITH A LAPTOP

Here I am, homeless with a laptop. As I walked around the block for a second time, the idea hit me. Go to ________________ and see what is going on. They have sockets where I can plug in my laptop and just look around at the people with homes to go to. Not me, I am homeless and my only home is this laptop. And that is all the home that I need … just my laptop. Keeps me on my toes and I can tell all of you what I see when I see you, yes, all of you.

You cannot know who I am as I may be the “willing to work for food” guy you saw this morning at the freeway entry. Or I may be the guy holding “Help a Vet” sign… I have been watching you and in this blog I will tell you what I see.

YES, THIS BLOG IS ABOUT YOU!!!

There is a woman walking around. Clearly, she needs to lose weight. Why doesn’t she? She cannot believe that she looks good in green shorts and a flowery shirt—its sad to think that maybe she does.

“Lady, for the love of Jesus, can you spare a dollar for a hungry man with a laptop?”

“Oh sorry, I didn’t know you were Jewish. But Jesus was Jewish so a dollar for Jesus is a dollar for a Jew.”

“God Bless you Ma’am... God loves you. Thank you”

No comments:

Post a Comment